Kurs & Likviditet
|2022-04-29||Ordinarie utdelning CLOUD 0.00 NOK|
|2021-04-29||Ordinarie utdelning CLOUD 0.00 NOK|
|2020-12-21||Extra Bolagsstämma 2020|
|Sektor||Energi & Miljö|
CLOUD: Cloudberry Clean Energy ASA | Second quarter and first half year report 2022 financial results
Oslo, Norway, 18 August 2022: Cloudberry Clean Energy ASA ("Cloudberry" or the
"Company") reports on strong growth in revenue and profitability on the back of
higher production and power prices.
Strong Q2 2022 Financials
· Consolidated and proportionate revenues for the second quarter of 2022 of
NOK 58 million (NOK 8 million) and 85 million (NOK 17million), which represents
an increase of seven times and five times respectively.
· Consolidated and proportionate EBITDA for the second quarter of 2022 of NOK
32 million (NOK -12 million) and 37 million (NOK -10 million) respectively.
· Proportionate production increased 169% compared to second quarter last year
(27 GWh to 74 GWh).
· 99% of production at merchant pricing.
· Strong power market with high spot- and forward prices in main price areas.
Project highlights per reporting date
· Odal - All 34 Siemen turbines erected, and 32 turbines energized. Production
significantly picked up in Q3 2022 per the reporting date.
· Hån - Construction progressing according to time and budget.
· New hydro asset in production (Skåråna) and completed acquisition of Bøen I
· Captiva - New contracts, grants and sale of non-strategic asset.
· Hån - Internal sale to Production segment. Value creation of NOK 8 - 10
million per MW.
· Stenkalles - Signed binding term-sheet for sale of 50% of the project to
Cloudberry invites investors, analysts, and other stakeholders to a company
presentation today at 11:00 CEST. Please use this link to join the event
The second quarter report for 2022, the presentation material and the link to
the webcast and Q&A session will be made available at http://www.cloudberry.no/.
For further information please contact:
Christian Helland, CVO, +47 418 80 000, email@example.com
Anders Lenborg, CEO, +47 934 13 130, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ole-Kristofer Bragnes, Senior Financial Officer, +47 917 03 415,
This information is considered to be inside information pursuant to the EU
Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and is subject to the disclosure requirements
pursuant to MAR article 17 and Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading
Act. This stock exchange announcement was published by Suna Alkan, CSO at
Cloudberry Clean Energy ASA on 18 August 2022, at 07:00 CEST.
Cloudberry is a renewable energy company operating in the Nordics and in
accordance with local traditions. The Company owns, develops, and operates
hydropower plants and wind farms in Norway and Sweden. Cloudberry is powering
the energy transition to a sustainable future by providing new renewable energy
today and for future generations. The Company believes in a fundamental long
-term demand for renewable energy in Europe. With this as a fundament,
Cloudberry is building a sustainable, scalable, efficient, and profitable
platform for creation of shareholder value. Cloudberry`s shares are traded on
Oslo Stock Exchange's main list (Oslo Børs), supported by strong owners and led
by an experienced team and board. The Company has offices in Oslo, Norway (main
office), Gothenburg and Karlstad, Sweden. To learn more about Cloudberry, go to