Kurs & Likviditet
|2022-04-29||Ordinarie utdelning VIRO 0.00 DKK|
|2021-04-28||Ordinarie utdelning VIRO 0.00 DKK|
|2020-06-19||Ordinarie utdelning VIRO 0.00 DKK|
|2019-04-26||Ordinarie utdelning VIRO 0.00 DKK|
|Lista||First North Denmark|
28.4.2022 20:24:34 CEST | ViroGates | Resolutions of annual general meeting
COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT - No. 10-2022 - 28 April 2022
BIRKERØD, DENMARK - ViroGates A/S, a medical technology company developing blood tests for better triaging in hospitals to improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs today held its annual general meeting at the company headquarters Banevænget 13, 3460 Birkerød, Denmark.
Reference is made to company announcement no. 08-2022 of 13 April 2022 setting out the agenda and complete proposals.
The following resolutions were passed:
- Attorney-at-law Nicolai Jung was elected chairman of the general meeting.
- The general meeting approved the board’s report on the company’s business for 2021.
- The annual report was approved.
- It was resolved to transfer the loss for the financial year 2021 of DKK 17,662,617 to the next year.
- The remuneration report was approved by an indicative vote.
- Lars Kongsbak and Lars Krogsgaard were re-elected as board members. Jørgen Thorball and Henrik Stender resigned. The chairman thanked both members for their service on the board. Patrik Dahlen and Valérie Soulier were elected as new board members.
- It was resolved that the annual remuneration fee for the work of the board in 2022 will be fixed at DKK 150,000 for the chairman and DKK 75,000 for each of the other directors.
- BDO Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab was re-elected as auditor for the company.
- The proposal for amending Article 2.13.1 was approved.
- The proposal for amending Article 2.3 was approved by a qualified vote.
- The proposal for amending Article 2.3.1 was approved by a qualified vote.
- Nothing was resolved related to this point on the agenda.
The announcement can be found at https://www.virogates.com/investor/announcements
For further information, please contact:
CEO, Jakob Knudsen
Tel. (+45) 2226 1355, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Västra Hamnen Corporate Finance
Tel. (+46) 40 200 250, email: email@example.com
ViroGates A/S is an international medical technology company developing and marketing blood test products under the suPARnostic® brand for better triaging in hospitals to improve patient care, reduce healthcare costs and empower clinical staff.
The company was founded in 2000. Headquartered in Denmark, ViroGates' sales force covers the Nordics, Spain, France and Benelux, while distributors serve other markets.
ViroGates' shares (VIRO) are listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark. For more information, visit www.virogates.com.
About suPAR and suPARnostic®
suPAR is a biomarker detected by ViroGates' suPARnostic® products. It is a protein found in the plasma. suPAR is considered a general risk status biomarker indicating inflammation and can indicate disease presence, severity, and progression across disease areas such as cardiovascular diseases, kidney diseases, type 2 diabetes, cancer, etc. Strong scientific evidence from more than 800 clinical trials and studies shows that the higher the level of suPAR, the worse the prognosis for the patient.
The suPARnostic® products can be used to support healthcare professionals in making clinical decisions on hospitalization or discharge of acute care patients. The increasing global demands on health systems and tightening healthcare budgets necessitate efficiency improvements and innovative hospital solutions. The use of suPAR in clinical routine in emergency departments can improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs by increasing the number of discharges by up to 34% and reducing the average hospital length of stay by up to 6% without affecting mortality. suPARnostic® TurbiLatex is currently available on Roche Diagnostics' cobas® instruments, Siemens Healthineers ADVIA® XPT and Atellica® instruments and the Abbott Labs Architect™ and Alinity™ instruments. ViroGates works with partners to develop solutions for other platforms.
Prospects about the future reflect ViroGates' current expectations for future events and results. The statements are by nature inherent in risks, uncertainties and other matters that are difficult to predict or out of control. The actual results may therefore differ from the expectations expressed.
- Jakob Knudsen, CEO, +45 2226 1355, firstname.lastname@example.org