Kurs & Likviditet
|Industri||Läkemedel & Handel|
|2021-07-23||Extra Bolagsstämma 2021|
|2021-04-29||Ordinarie utdelning DANCAN 0.00 DKK|
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, 28 May 2021 - DanCann Pharma A/S (SS: DANCAN) ("DanCann Pharma" or the "Company") hereby today informs, that the Company in connection with the IPO - which ended in November 2020 - issued 2,668,000 warrants of series TO1. The warrants were issued free of charge and are listed on the Spotlight Stock Market. The closing price for DanCann Pharma's share as of August 31 was DKK 3.575/share, which is lower than the subscription price of the warrant TO1. Below is a summary of the conditions for warrants of series TO1.
- The subscription price per share when exercising the warrants of series TO1 has been set at DKK 6.00/share.
- The subscription price (DKK 6.00/share) exceeds the share price that DanCann Pharma's share had as of Tuesday, August 31, 2021 (DKK 3.575/share).
- Subscription with the support of warrants of series TO1 can take place during the period 1 September - 17 September 2021.
- A warrant entitles the holder to subscribe for one new share.
- If you are interested in exercising warrants, a registration form can be provided by the CEO of DanCann Pharma, Jeppe Krog Rasmussen, contact information is found below.
- Subscription for Danish shareholders with warrants registered on a VP account takes place by submitting the application form and simultaneous cash payment no later than CET 15.00 on 17 September 2021 according to the instructions on the application form.
- Subscription for Swedish or Danish nominee-registered holders takes place through instructions from the respective nominee. Please note that the last day and time for subscription and thus also for payment may then occur earlier.
- Planned communication of outcome: Week 38, 2021.
- Note that the warrants in series TO1, which are not exercised for subscription of shares no later than 17 September or sold no later than 15 September, expire and lose their value and will also be cleared from the VP account or depository.
CEO of DanCann Pharma, Jeppe Krog Rasmussen, comments:
Although the environment for our TO1 series seems to face tough conditions, we have fortunately already addressed this in advance through our last transaction in combination with a loan facility, and thus secured financing of the same size and we hereby feel comfortable to be able to execute and perform on the company's upcoming plans.
About DanCann Pharma
DanCann Pharma A/S (SS: DANCAN) was founded in 2018 and is a Danish biopharmaceutical Company powered by cannabinoids. DanCann Pharma is a vertically integrated, licensed production and distribution Company based in Denmark. The Company focuses on discovering, developing, manufacturing, and commercializing new therapeutic cannabinoids in a wide range of disease areas.
DanCann Pharma A/S (SS: DANCAN) is listed on the Spotlight Stock Market in Copenhagen.
For more information, visit: www.dancann.com
For further information, please contact:
Jeppe Krog Rasmussen, CEO