|2023-01-12||Ordinarie utdelning NEWBRY 0.00 SEK|
|Lista||First North Stockholm|
|Industri||Läkemedel & Handel|
NOT FOR PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR TO THE UNITED STATES (INCLUDING ITS TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), ANY SUBSTANCE IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF THE US, SOUTH KOREA OR OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION SHOULD BE ILLEGAL OR REQUIRE REGISTRATION OR OTHER ACTIONS.
Newbury Pharmaceuticals AB (“Newbury” or “the Company”) has completed the offer of newly issued shares to the public in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and institutional investors of SEK 50 million (the “Offer”). The Offer was oversubscribed and the first day of trading on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market ("Nasdaq First North") is scheduled for February 4, 2022.
The Offer in brief
· The Offer was comprised by 3,846,154 newly issued shares in Newbury, corresponding to approximately SEK 50 million before issue costs. The dilution effect of the Offer for existing shareholders amounted to approximately 19.7 percent of the total number of shares and votes in the Company after the Offering.
· The issue price in the Offer amounted to SEK 13 per share.
· The Offer included subscription commitments from Board members, senior executives, existing shareholders, and external investors totaling SEK 40 million, which corresponds to approximately 80 percent of the number of shares in the Offer.
· The Offer was subscribed for a total of SEK 63.5 million.
· The settlement date for the Offer is February 1, 2022.
· Preliminary first day of trading on Nasdaq First North is February 4, 2022.
· The shares will be traded under the short name “NEWBURY” with ISIN code SE0015244884.
CEO, Lars Minor, comments
We are honoured to welcome more than 1500 new investors as shareholders and proud of the overwhelming interest of our Offer despite the general negative stock climate during the subscription period. The proceeds raised will be used to grow Newbury by expanding the portfolio and by leveraging a steady stream of product launches in the years ahead. We are committed to follow-through and to do our utmost to create value for shareholders, society and patients
Västra Hamnen Corporate Finance is the financial advisor to Newbury in connection with the Offer. Advokatfirman Lindahl acts as legal advisor. Aqurat Fondkommission acts as an issuing institution.